Homecamps Touring Tent is incredibly hard-wearing but without the impractical weight and bulk of most large tents. It's constructed out of waterproof canvas and is designed to be breathable and without the noisy rustle of plastic tents. The tent also feature some fit-for-purpose inclusions such as a well designed storage bags, custom made hardware and top-notch detailing.
The Touring Bell Tent features an exclusively designed Parchment (creamy white) 350 GSM “Ultra-Eco” Canvas which is an incredibly strong ripstop canvas made with recycled PET, layered with a smooth 100% cotton lining. The exterior layer is waterproof, UV and abrasion resistant, easy to clean and the cotton layer cools the tent, preventing condensation and breaking up the light to create an awesome vibe inside.
Add to this a whole set of considered features and inclusions such as zip off floor, hard anodised aluminium pole sets, reflective paracord guy ropes, brass YKK zips, aluminium guy adjusters, well designed duffle bags, large storage pockets, a Homecamp Carabiner and stainless steel peg set.
- 4.5 Diameter – very spacious for 2 people and gear and comfortable for 4 to 6 people on single mattresses or three doubles.
- 2.75 Height (apex)
- 1.75 Door Heigh
- Waterproof to 7000mm of pressure
- High tear strength, abrasion resistant, easy to clean
- Highly UV resistant and will outlast most cotton canvas by 2-3 times
- Weatherproof and naturally anti-fungal
- Ripstop Canvas contains 10% CPL certified, post-consumer recycled PET
- 110 GSM Fly Screen mesh screen on door, window and vents
- Door has seperate fly screen and zip system
- 5 windows with seperate fly screen and zip system
- Two sets of very large storage pockets for stowing away valuables and other essentials
- Comes with Homecamp Carabiner to hang lights and other valuables
- Duffle Bag Dimensions: 90 cm x 35 cm x 32 cm
- 3 Yr Manafacturers Warranty
Homecamp is a supplier of honestly crafted, useful goods for the outdoor lifestyle. ‘Products With Purpose’. Their products are designed to help others and nature lovers alike to enjoy the bush, beach and garden with quality gear to treasure and make use of for years to come.